We want to reassure you that we are here to support your health and wellbeing during the coronavirus pandemic – and beyond – by working with you to boost your immune system and help you heal.
However, we hope you understand that we must also operate within current government legislation.
Since late September 2020, we have been legally obliged to participate in the NHS Track and Trace scheme so we respectfully ask that all our clients download the free NHS Track and Trace app. As you arrive for your treatment, Joshua will ask you to scan a QR code.
We are also legally obliged to share your name, telephone number, email address and the date and time of your appointment with the NHS Track and Trace service, if asked. We ask that all clients give consent to share their data in this way.
Joshua is happy to discuss any of your concerns prior to your appointment time to avoid embarrassment on arrival. Find out more about the NHS Test and Trace requirements here.
Some things to consider prior to your appointment:
- If you have any cold or flu symptoms, or have been in close contact with someone with symptoms, please do not attend your appointment and give us as much notice as possible of your non-attendance. If you are at all concerned, please contact Joshua to discuss.
- If you have tested positively for coronavirus, you should self-isolate in line with government guidelines. Please do not attend your appointment and let us know about your non-attendance as soon as possible. Find out more here.
- If you develop symptoms of the coronavirus within 14 days of your last appointment, please notify us immediately.
What happens on arrival for your appointment:
- Joshua will screen you for Covid-19 symptoms, over the telephone, before your appointment. He may also take your temperature upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature over 37.2 degrees may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- On arrival, you will be asked to use the hand sanitising gel provided.
- Please note that the treatment room is aired for 30 minutes between appointments.
Stay safe, be well and please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss any of your concerns.